Thank you to Year 5 for our very informative #SaferInternetDay19 #SID2019
assembly. Great use of drama to help the children understand the dangers and what they should do when they’re online 🙌💻
Year 2 would like to share their Internet Safety Advice to you all:
– Only go on games and apps that are the right age for you. (Check the PEGI)
– Always set a screen time limit.
– Keep personal information to yourself.
– Always ask for permission before going online..
– If something upsets or worries you online, always tell an adult.
The children had lots more ideas – talking about Internet Safety is so important – ask your children what they know. Well done Year 2 ⭐️